A new shotgun arrives in Battle Royale mode, as well as a new steady storm mode.
Many bugfixes and a buff of vending machines.
Discover what’s new here: Many players don’t like the new meta and the disappearance of the double shotgun, they will be comforted with the introduction of the new double barrel shotgun.
This one makes it possible to shoot two cartridges almost simultaneously.
Here are the detailed stats:
Double Barrel Shotgun added
- Available in Epic and Legendary variants.
- Can be found from floor loot, chests, Supply Drops, and Vending Machines.
- Delivers high burst damage at very close range but damage falls off heavily at distance.
- Fires 10 pellets like other Shotguns, has a larger spread, lower critical damage multiplier (1.25x), and a 2 second cooldown time when swapping weapons.
- Epic Variant
- Up to 143 base damage per shot at extreme close range.
- Legendary Variant
- Up to 150 base damage per shot at extreme close range.
The vending machines also received an adjustment: They appear more often, cost less and have a greater chance of appearing in a rarer version. For more details on the exact percentages, refer to the game’s blog: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/patch-notes/v5-20 On the gameplay side we also note some pretty interesting corrections:
The weapon fire position now more closely follows the actual player position when crouching and un-crouching.
- Shooting while leaving the crouched stance will no longer fire bullets from full standing height until the animation is complete.
- Crouch does not interrupt emotes anymore and is disabled when emoting.
No more abuses at the top of a ramp, for example. Last but not least , the temporary mode Steady Storm is introduced in the game , you will have to run ! (Image tempête dispo : https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/fr/patch-notes/v5-20)
Steady Storm has one constantly moving storm closing in on the island. Stay ahead of it and take down the other players to earn a Victory Royale!
- One Storm that closes in over the course of 15 minutes.
- There are no safe zone circles. Keep an eye on the map to predict where the Storm will close in.
- The Storm does 10 damage per second.
- Profile Stats (K/D & Wins) and Challenges are tracked in this mode.
For the complete patch notes , refer to the link below https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/patch-notes/v5-20